SAVE 15% WITH THIS ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE!
The entire See ABC’s Program! 6 Books, 1 Tracing Finger, and 3 sets of Flashcards.
• ABC’s See What They Say: Letter ‘s’ is so easy to learn because all you have to say is, “It looks like a snake and it sounds like snake. In ABC’s See What They Say, all the letters look like what they say. Letter shapes and sounds are taught through imagination and three different senses to reach all types of learners.
• ABC’s and 123’s See How to Trace is also the only book needed for learning how to write! It comes with a “magic finger” that children put on their index finger to trace the letters, using the tactile sense (hands on). The numbers are also included in this book, so everything children need to learn how to write is in this simple book. This is such a fun handwriting method because children learn how to write by “drawing” pictures instead of just making a bunch of lines and circles. It’s a great introduction to art. Click Here to see a demonstration of this method!
• Magic Finger: ABC’s and 123’s See How to Trace is also the only book needed for learning how to write! It comes with a “magic finger” that children put on their index finger to trace the letters, using the tactile sense (hands on). The numbers are also included in this book, so everything children need to learn how to write is in this simple book. This is such a fun handwriting method because children learn how to write by “drawing” pictures instead of just making a bunch of lines and circles. It’s a great introduction to art. Fun tip: after learning how to write the letters, have your children make their own alphabet/picture books by writing the letters and then turning them into the corresponding pictures. View youtube videos here to learn more.
• See abc’s Flash Cards: Includes three sets of flash cards: lower case, upper case and cases connected. They have the same ppicutre clues as the tracing book. On the back of the cards are the plain letters. Many fun games can be played to reinforce the alphabet shapes and sounds. Also, the cards are an excellent way to teach the letters randomly; not always in alphabetical order. Click Here to see some videos of the flash cards being used!
• ABC’s See How to Chop and Blend– a Recipe for Reading is the perfect way to help kids “see” how individual sounds come together to make a word. It uses the same picture clues taught in the “Alphabet Package.” These clues have been made into a special font to enable your child to remember the sound of the letters quickly. Putting a word together takes 4 steps. The first two lines have picture clues on them and the last two lines do not. (see the illustration and these youtube videos here and here!) This terrific book covers ALL the basics of reading – short vowels, long vowels, copycat letters, consonant blends like “bl,’ and ‘str;’ and it ends with the digraphs like ‘ch’ as in chair, and ‘sh’ as in shell. All you need to learn is how to read the very first word and you will be able to do the whole book! So, just go through the book word after word, page after page, and by the time you are through, your children will amaze you and themselves! This book gives you all you need to know except the sight words. And that’s what Imletteration!® is for.
For young readers, there are two books to practice their new reading skills on:
• Phrases See What they Say is a book full of short phrases to give your students good practice. The first half of the book has a picture clue on all the letters. The second half only uses clues on the letters that can change their sound, such as the vowels, copycat letters and digraphs. After reading a phrase with the clues, they are to cover it up and read it without the clues; thus weaning them off the clues.
• Stories See What They Say is just the same as the second half of the phrases book, but instead of short phrases, it has little stories. The purpose of these books is to strengthen reading ability and to give confidence to the young reader.
After reading the blending book, children will be able to read everything in both of these books because there’s not a single sight word in either of them!
Watch these videos here and here!
• Imletteration® A book that has the power to turn all sight words into words that can easily be sounded out. In other words – no more memorizing! Imletteration is a brand new invention in teaching reading. A new way to teach the sounds of letters. Click here for a brief explanation of what Imletteration is and how it works.